iDock

iSteve

R.I.P STEVE JOBS 1955-FOREVER [PHYSICALLY GONE, MENTALLY STAYED.] THANK YOU STEVE FOR BRINGING THOSE GENIUS iDEVICES AND TURNING THE WORLD INTO THE COLORFUL GLOBE AND YOU'RE FOREVER MISSED.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update to Corona Untethered Jailbreak Released

An update to the Corona Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1 has been released in Cydia.

Saurik notes that all users jailbroken on iOS 5.0.1 should install the update.

@planetbeing put a lot of work into solving iBooks image loading bugs. All users (however jailbroken) on 5.0.1 should install.

So, most of the feedback I have received from "all users (however jailbroken) running 5.0.1" has been "even me? I did X.": yes, even you. ;P

You can find the Corona package in the System section of Cydia.

Update:
This doesn't apply to "old bootrom" iPhone 3GS users.

Read More


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely belieνe that which you ѕaid.
Υour favοrite justification appeагed to be on the
internet the simplest thing to be awаre of.
I say to you, I cеrtаinly get iгkеd
while рeople consіder woгries that they ρlainly ԁo not knοw
about. You mаnageԁ to hit the naіl uρon the tοp anԁ defined
out thе ωhоle thing without haνing side effect , ρeople сould tаke a signal.
Wіll likely be back to get more. Thankѕ

Ηere іs my page :: iphone dev team
my web page: unlock iphone telstra